On-Demand Admin Support
VPS.NET Engineers are available for server administration services. The cost is $10USD / £7 GBP per ticket and each ticket is limited to one install, issue, or question and last for 24 hours.
If your issue requires more than 24 hours of Admin time you will be required to open a new On-Demand ticket as the original ticket will be automatically closed after 24 hours.
Supported Tasks (one per ticket)
- Kernel Upgrades
- PHP / Perl Installation & Configuration
- Control Panel Configurations and Setup
- Apache Installations & Module Installations
- General Backup and Migration Assistance
- Software Installation
A more detailed list of supported tasks can be found on the "New Ticket" view on the VPS.NET CP
To open a On-Demand Admin ticket, simply select the choice on the departments section of the new ticket window.
In partnership with Server Density, VPS.NET now is able to provide you with a "Server Monitoring" tool to keep a watchful eye on your VPS and it's services.
You are now able to monitor CPU load, memory, processes, disk usage, network traffic, Apache & Nginx status from an outside location.
Keep an eye on your servers and get e-mail, SMS & iPhone alerts when things go wrong.
The price for this service is $7.50 (£5) per VPS per month.
To order, please login to the VPS.NET Portal, and select "Server Monitoring" and follow the instructions there.
We are happy to announced the deployment of over 20 new images, created purposely for the VPS.NET cloud.
The images are optimized for speed and security and clean of any unnecessary clutter apps.
A list of the images:
- CentOS Optimized
- CentOS Optimized+Apache+MySQL+PHP
- CentOS Optimized+Apache+MySQL+Ruby
- CentOS Optimized+Apache+MySQL+Ruby+PHP
- CentOS Optimized+ISPManager Pro
- CentOS Optimized+Elastix
- Debian Optimized
- Debian Optimized+Apache+MySQL+PHP
- Debian Optimized+NGINX+MySQL+PHP
- Debian Optimized+Lighttpd+MySQL+PHP
- Debian Optimized+Apache+MySQL+Ruby+PHP
- Debian Optimized+Apache+MySQL+Ruby
- Debian Optimized+NGINX+MySQL+Ruby+PHP
- Debian Optimized+NGINX+MySQL+Ruby
- Debian Optimized+Apache+MySQL+PHP+Magento
- Debian Optimized+Lighttpd+MySQL+PHP+Wordpress
- Debian Optimized+NGINX+MySQL+PHP+Wordpress
- Debian Optimized+Apache+MySQL+PHP+Wordpress
- Debian Optimized+NGINX+MySQL+PHP+Magento(E)
- Debian Optimized+NGINX+MySQL+PHP+Magento
- Debian Optimized+ISPManager Pro
- Debian Optimized+Lighttpd+MySQL+PHP+FFMPEG
- Debian Optimized+NGINX+MySQL+PHP+FFMPEG
It seems we always start these new feature posts with "a much requested feature", but it's because it's true, here at VPS.NET we listen to our clients requests and then go on to make them a reality.
Today we introduce the ability to Recreate your VPS while keeping the IP, Setting, Nodes and any Add-on services or licenses intact !
And it could not be easier, simply access your VPS overview and you will notice a new "Re-install VPS" option
Select it and your able to perform a clean reinstall with a new (or the same) image within a minute.
As per the notice on that page, we advise you to create a "custom backup" if you are unsure about the new image, your VPS data will be erased, but the backup wont, so you can always restore back to it.
We are sure this will be another much loved feature, that will make our user's sysadmin life's even easier