Today we are pleased to announce our new clone and deploy function. If you've ever wanted to just make a copy of your cloud server for testing on or just want to deploy a configure image multiple times this is for you. Its also extremely easy to use.
a) Find the cloud server that you want to clone and goto the "backup" tab, click Clone then confirm with OK
b) Wait 15-30 minutes and your new cloud server copy will of been created
c) There is no C. Your new cloud server is now ready to use!
As always, we strive to add value to our services available to our customers, and this one is especially sweet. All VPS.NET customers now have access to a free HostBill license. If you're unfamiliar with HostBill, let me give you a brief overview of everything it's able to do.
- Full Client Management System
- Complete Support Suite, including live chat, and full feature help desk with email piping.
- Entire Billing System, with support for a number of different payment gateways.
- Full Feature Product Management, including recurring and one time product purchases.
- Server Status Monitoring System
- Domain Registration System
- API system that allows you to continue to add your own custom features
- Easy migration from other platforms
- ... and much much more!
In addition to all the features I've listed above, HostBill already has a custom built module for complete integration into the VPS.NET control panel. This allows you to view your CPU utilization, bandwidth usage, console access, and the capability to resell VPS.NET Cloud VPS Servers. There's more information on that available on our forums, right here.
You can activate your HostBill license at http://www.hostbillapp.com/vps.net/. As a note, this license will only remain active for as long as it is hosted on a VPS.NET IP Address. If at any time it is moved from a VPS.NET IP the license will cease working.