ISPmanager is a server administration control panel, admired by its clean and simple to use interface, it’s a fantastic value for VPS.NET customers who get it for free.
Before the installation let’s make sure that VPS meets all requirements here:
Operating Systems Requirements: all variants of Debian or CentOS. FreeBSD.
System Resources Requirements: The ISPmanager Control Panel has been developed to consume low resources so any VPS configuration will be suitable.=
How To Install The panel
1. Once you receive confirmation that your license is set, ssh to your server and start with downloading ispmanager’s installer:
# wget "http://download.ispsystem.com/install.sh"
2. Run the intsaller:
# sh install.sh
3. The installation will ask you some pre setup questions. Answer them accordingly.
4. The next step is – Setup Wizard. Click yes if correct.
5. Add “Extra Packages” to list of your repositories:
6. Choose the components you want to install:
7. When the installation has been completed, the ISPmanager Setup Wizard will check the installed services and display the results.
8. Use the following information for access ISPmanager-Pro:
URL – https://youripaddress:1500/ispmgr
9. Log in as root as username and root password to reach the panel.
10. Set your hostname and timezone:
11. Change the root password to a new secure one:
ISP manager is ready for work!
For full details on ISPmanager Pro please visit ISP System
Users can also login to a demo account by visiting ISPmanager Pro Demo