1. We assume you have cPanel already installed. If no, please use cPanel templates we provide for various distributives (like CentOS, CloudLinux Server) and get it running on new VPS. Please find more about cPanel templates on the following documents: CentOS 5.4 x64 cPanel image notes and CloudLinux Server 5.4 x64 cPanel image notes
2. Also the Galera/MySQL cluster should be ready to use too. Please refer to Galera/MySQL recommended cluster configuration document.
3. cPanel and Galera/MySQL cluster relations can be described with the following schema:
4. Enter cPanel WHM interface and select Main >> SQL Services >> Setup Remote MySQL server. There you fill in Remote Server info like this
Please note that Remote server address is the cluster “Reference Node” IP address. You can also chose other authentication method that differs from the example one.
Click Setup to start the installation.
5. After the installation succeed get cPanel’s phpMyAdmin to be able connect the cluster via the “Reference Node“. For that log into cPanel VPS via ssh or use the Console and edit the /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/config.inc.php file with:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['host'] = '<<em>Reference Node</em> IP>';