Select more nodes to increase the power of your server. If you are not sure a good place to start is with 2 nodes. You can always scale up later.
Power Pack gives you a bigger server for a smaller price. It doubles the RAM when server load is high. It includes unlimited bandwidth at most locations and “Server Density” monitoring. Power Pack is subject to a fair usage policy. Please contact us for custom or larger configurations.
Once you’ve launched your first server, you’ll gain access to our OS library with over 100 Linux and Windows configurations along with popular options such as cPanel. If you’re unsure or want to select a different OS, simply choose Ubunto or CentOS now and you can change your choice later.
Select our monitoring options and let us manage your server.
Managed Support is not currently available for Windows servers. If you would like to add Managed Support, please change your server operating system in Step 3.
|Web site hosting|
|Choice of Operating System (OS)|
|Service Level Agreement (SLA)1||1,000%||99.9%|
|Optional Support||Server Monitoring and Monitoring & Configuration||Server Monitoring and Monitoring & Configuration|
|Deploy on Demand|
|Enterprise Grade Storage|
Power Packs give you additional peace of mind. Specify your server to handle your regular server load, and allow a Power Pack to step in when things get busy. Power Packs double your cloud server power (RAM and vCPU) on demand, provides unlimited bandwidth (most locations) and includes free server density monitoring.
Enhanced Support includes Assisted Start-Up, Server Density monitoring and priority response. Server Density monitors the health of your server and provides real-time alerts . All reported issues will receive a priority response from our support team, 24x7x365. Click here for more details
Our VPS Cloud is designed to be reliable by eliminating single points of failure, so that when there’s a hardware failure, services can continue uninterrupted. We take downtime seriously, so seriously that outages for our Cloud services are credited at ten times the pro-rated rental for the affected service. See Conditions
Like so many things in business, when it comes to datacenters, location matters. Servers located near to your users, enable faster response times, quicker throughput & provide a local presence. With 24 global datacenters, across 5 continents, you can choose the best locations for your users. (Please note that not all services are available in all locations).
Have a question at three o’clock in the morning? No problem. Our expert 24x7x365 support team has you covered.
Whether you have a problem to solve or simply need some advice, we’re here to help by email, chat and phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
At VPS.net we offer two types of managed services solutions: Server Monitoring and Monitoring + Configuration. These services are ideal for customers who wish to maintain a hands-off approach. Would you like us to help you configure your server ? Let us know the requirements and we’ll take over for you. Our friendly and helpful in-house expertise is available 24/7/365.
Our cloud is designed to be reliable by eliminating single points of failure so that when there’s a hardware failure, services can continue uninterrupted. We take downtime seriously. So seriously that outages for our cloud services are credited at ten times the pro-rated rental for the affected service.
Enjoy the freedom to choose from a variety of operating systems, including CentOS, Ubuntu and Windows, with a number of different pre-built configurations for your server.
Our cloud is designed to be reliable by eliminating single points of failure to safeguard your server against downtime. Multiple servers work together to power your site, so if one server fails, it’s simply removed from the cloud and your service continues unaffected.
Easily add and remove resources to your cloud server without the need for downtime or reboot. Prepare for fluctuations in demand, seasonal changes and projects by scaling up and down as required without interrupting your service.
Be prepared for unexpected changes in demand for your services. Auto-scaling instantly adds resources to your server as demand increases, so you only pay for resources when they’re needed. And, you can set your own limits, so you remain in control of your costs. Alternatively, add Power Pack to your server for a simple low cost auto-scaling solution with resources included.
For our Cloud VPS storage solutions, we’ve prioritized reliability, flexibility and fast restore. Our Enterprise Grade disks (e.g. HP) are configured in a RAID 10 Storage Area Network (SAN). We use redundant disks, power supplies and Active-Active controllers to ensure high availability.
Recipes allow you to integrate custom templates, install apps and combine them with templates for deployment to your clients. You can update, modify and deploy with ease. Cloud VPS Recipes allow you to:
Our API is powerful and feature-filled to make things more efficient for you. Automate operational tasks like creating, resizing and rebooting cloud servers.
When you connect with VPS.NET Cloud VPS, you unleash a full API which allows you to create, manage and resell our cloud servers at your command. Take control of your web hosting experience with the power of Cloud VPS through VPS.NET.
For more information visit https://control.vps.net/api/
Don’t be nickeled and dimed. With VPS.NET, security isn’t extra, it’s guaranteed.
Other hosting companies may charge for SSL certificates, but at VPS.NET we believe that security is a top priority that should be available at no cost to clients. Improve your SEO rankings and build a reputation of confidential reliability while knowing that your information will be kept under lock and key.
Cloud VPS can be thought of as a service rather than a limited server. Our infrastructure creates the Cloud which you can rent according to your needs. As our Cloud VPS is not limited as such; you can easily scale up or down the amount of server processing you need.
Cloud VPS is generated by our servers and infrastructure across several of our datacenters. As its resources use several physical servers at once, on the occasion that a fault occurs and a server shuts down, the cloud can be seamlessly transitioned without service interruption.
and counting worldwide...
Excellent product knowledge and understanding of what I am/was asking. Extremely helpful.
Chris was SUPER knowledgeable and really fast with his responses. He answered all 3 questions I had, 1 of which I was pretty stumped with, in a really easy to understand, quick fashion.
- Excellent support. Answered ALL of my questions and surely helped me a lot
- Aaron C. went above and beyond to narrow down the issue we had with our servers. Great support.
- Daniel Ionita
- Amazing, the operator helped me with every single issue that I addressed
- The best online support i ever had! Polite, and you could understand, even on the chat, that the other side was willing to help. Patient... even with a newbie like me.Thank you!
- Very helpful, clear and concise communication.
- Jeremy White
- Excellent support as always
- Gheorghe Pirlog
- Very fast, very responsive. Getting the issue resolved. Thanks
- Arthur Tucker
- Best live chat help I have had in past 2 days, made more sense than any other hosting company.
- Great, quick and professional support! Thanks.
- Jordan Lapointe
Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Servers without Managed Support
We guarantee that our network, data center HVAC and power will be functioning 99.9% of the time on any given month, with the following exceptions:
- Any period prior to the problem being reported by you to our support team.
- Scheduled maintenance windows and emergency maintenance windows.
- Planned migrations.
- Server shutdown due to account suspension.
- Factors outside our control, such as force majeure events (e.g. earthquake, fire, flood, etc.), failures of our upstream providers, or your Internet Service Provider.
- Software running with your virtual servers.
- Actions of third parties, such as server compromises, denial of service attacks, and viruses.
- Violations of our Acceptable Usage Policy.
- User activity errors.
If we fail to meet the guarantee stated above you can claim for a credit of the following value:
The pro-rated rental for the downtime of the affected services, beyond the 99.9% uptime guarantee. This is capped at 100% of the monthly rental for the affected services in any one month.
- The promo code GIVEME10 is not applicable to the "2X OFFER" offer
- This offer is valid on new SSD products
- RAM and Disk space will be doubled in your control panel
- Price and specs valid for the lifetime of the product
- These offers are valid to all existing and new customers
- All offers apply to new sales from our website or from VPS control panel and are not applicable for renewals or existing services
- Hosting packages will renew automatically for 1 month
- Normal cancellation policies apply
- VPS.net reserves the right to alter or withdraw these offers at any time
- All of VPS.net standard Terms and Conditions apply
CHAT LIVE NOWHello! Thanks for visiting.LIVE CHATHave questions about VPS.NET?
I'm here to help 24/7.