Designed for reliability. We understand that downtime costs money, so every Cloud-VPS server is hosted on our self-healing cloud and backed by our 1,000% SLAFind Out More
Select more nodes to increase the power of your server. If you are not sure a good place to start is with 2 nodes. You can always scale up later.
Power Pack gives you a bigger server for a smaller price. It doubles the RAM and CPU when server load is high. It includes unlimited bandwidth at most locations and “Server Density” monitoring. Power Pack is subject to a fair usage policy. Please contact us for custom or larger configurations.
Note: Windows & cPanel require at least 2 nodes
Once you’ve launched your first server, you’ll gain access to our OS library with over 100 Linux and Windows configurations along with popular options such as cPanel. If you’re unsure or want to select a different OS, simply choose Ubunto or CentOS now and you can change your choice later.
Select our monitoring options and let us manage your server.
Managed Support is not currently available for Windows servers. If you would like to add Managed Support, please change your server operating system in Step 3.
Power Packs give you additional peace of mind. Specify your server to handle your regular server load, and allow a Power Pack to step in when things get busy. Power Packs double your cloud server power (RAM and vCPU) on demand, provides unlimited bandwidth (most locations) and includes free server density monitoring.
Enhanced Support includes Assisted Start-Up, Server Density monitoring and priority response. Server Density monitors the health of your server and provides real-time alerts . All reported issues will receive a priority response from our support team, 24x7x365. Click here for more details
Our VPS Cloud is designed to be reliable by eliminating single points of failure, so that when there’s a hardware failure, services can continue uninterrupted. We take downtime seriously, so seriously that outages for our Cloud services are credited at ten times the pro-rated rental for the affected service. See Conditions
For our Cloud VPS storage solutions, we’ve prioritized reliability, flexibility & fast restore. Our Enterprise Grade disks (e.g. HP) are configured in a RAID 10 Storage Area Network (SAN). We use redundant disks, power supplies & Active-Active controllers to ensure high availability.
Have a question at three o’clock in the morning? No problem. Our expert 224x7x365 support team has you covered. Whether you have a problem to solve or simply need some advice, we’re here to help email, chat and phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
At VPS.net we offer two types of managed services solutions: Server Monitoring and Monitoring + Configuration. These services are ideal for customers who wish to maintain a hands-off approach. Would you like us to help you configure your server ? Let us know the requirements and we’ll take over for you. Our friendly and helpful in-house expertise is available 24/7/365. Learn More >
Cloud VPS can be thought of as a service rather than a limited server. Our infrastructure creates the Cloud which you can rent according to your needs. As our Cloud VPS is not limited as such; you can easily scale up or down the amount of server processing you need.
Cloud VPS is generated by our servers and infrastructure across several of our datacenters. As its resources use several physical servers at once, on the occasion that a fault occurs and a server shuts down, the cloud can be seamlessly transitioned without service interruption.
and counting worldwide...
Excellent product knowledge and understanding of what I am/was asking. Extremely helpful.
Chris was SUPER knowledgeable and really fast with his responses. He answered all 3 questions I had, 1 of which I was pretty stumped with, in a really easy to understand, quick fashion.
- Excellent support. Answered ALL of my questions and surely helped me a lot
- Aaron C. went above and beyond to narrow down the issue we had with our servers. Great support.
- Daniel Ionita
- Amazing, the operator helped me with every single issue that I addressed
- The best online support i ever had! Polite, and you could understand, even on the chat, that the other side was willing to help. Patient... even with a newbie like me.Thank you!
- Very helpful, clear and concise communication.
- Jeremy White
- Excellent support as always
- Gheorghe Pirlog
- Very fast, very responsive. Getting the issue resolved. Thanks
- Arthur Tucker
- Best live chat help I have had in past 2 days, made more sense than any other hosting company.
- Great, quick and professional support! Thanks.
- Jordan Lapointe
Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Servers without Managed Support
We guarantee that our network, data center HVAC and power will be functioning 99.9% of the time on any given month, with the following exceptions:
- Any period prior to the problem being reported by you to our support team.
- Scheduled maintenance windows and emergency maintenance windows.
- Planned migrations.
- Server shutdown due to account suspension.
- Factors outside our control, such as force majeure events (e.g. earthquake, fire, flood, etc.), failures of our upstream providers, or your Internet Service Provider.
- Software running with your virtual servers.
- Actions of third parties, such as server compromises, denial of service attacks, and viruses.
- Violations of our Acceptable Usage Policy.
- User activity errors.
If we fail to meet the guarantee stated above you can claim for a credit of the following value:
The pro-rated rental for the downtime of the affected services, beyond the 99.9% uptime guarantee. This is capped at 100% of the monthly rental for the affected services in any one month.
CHAT LIVE NOWHello! Thanks for visiting.LIVE CHATHave questions about VPS.NET?
I'm here to help 24/7.