Keeping an eye on your servers can really pay off when things go wrong…
In this digital age, the IT services that power your business website are (in most cases) the lynchpin of your company. That is to say, you can’t function effectively without them. The stability of your hosting solution and the server which powers your site or applications is integral to the smooth running of your online business, and everyone knows that in this day and age downtime costs money. Not only can downtime cause you a loss of profit, it creates problems for your customers, which brings down the quality of service that you provide. In a social media era, can you afford to give your customers any reason to criticise you?
Server monitoring is a great way of keeping on top of everything that’s going on with your server.; With Server Density monitoring from VPS.NET, you will be alerted when anything goes wrong, instead of finding out from a customer.
There’s a lot going on inside your Virtual Private Server, and Server Density monitoring from VPS.NET gives you the helping hand you need to keep an eye on how things are running:
- Graphical Data: All reported data is displayed on an easy-to-read interactive graph which can be adjusted to highlight different date ranges, or zoomed in on for a more granular view of the intricate data your server produces.
- Server Snapshots: You can view how your server is working, including a breakdown of your resource usage, at any time using Server Snapshots. Staying informed is a high priority when running a server, as both internal and external operations could run on your machine.
- Email Alerts: Does your business schedule mean you spend a lot of your time on the go? You can set up email alerts to ensure you’re notified within minutes of any downtime or issues with your server, even when you’re not in the office.
- Mobile Alerts: Got an smartphone? You can get alerts direct to the iPhone and Android apps (available on the App Store and Google Play and free for VPS.NET customers) along with status reports, meaning your laptop doesn’t have to be glued to your side.
- Tactical Overview: Your dashboard is designed to give you a quick overview of the most important notifications, so you’ll be on top of anything vital straight away and with ease.
Get started with Server Monitoring today by logging into your control panel, and selecting “Server Monitoring” in the Add-ons section.
This article was brought to you by VPS.net, for dedicated server hosting, cloud servers and 24/7 support visit our site here vps.net